Fans can now play as Robert Pattinson’s Dark Knight. Batman: Arkham Knight Video game!
Surprise Drop is available as a free skin from the Epic Games Store.
update: Apparently this was a mistake as the skin was removed, and it is speculated that there were once plans to incorporate Robert Pattinson’s Batsuit. batman, but not anymore. I think the skins will be released at a later date.
Update #2: If you were able to download the skin, you can continue to play and use it unless you update your game.
Fans were able to spot the fall before it was pulled. Check out the video below. This YouTuber said: “This video shows an unfinished version that Rocksteady accidentally published on the Epic Games Store. – 4K 60fps.”
Watch the video:
What is Batman: Arkham Knight about?
Batman: Arkham Knight Rocksteady Studios’ award-winning Arkham trilogy comes to an epic conclusion. Developed exclusively for the new generation platform, Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady’s uniquely designed version of the Batmobile.
The long-awaited addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Arkham series, provides gamers with the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they blast through the streets and soar over the skylines across Gotham City. In this explosive finale, Batman faces the ultimate threat to the city he is sworn to protect, as Scarecrow returns to unite Gotham’s super-criminals to destroy Batman forever.
- “Be The Batman” – Experience the complete Batman experience as the Dark Knight enters the final chapter of Rocksteady’s Arkham trilogy. With the introduction of the Batmobile and enhanced signature features such as FreeFlow Combat, stealth, forensics, and navigation, players become the world’s greatest detective ever.
- Introducing the Batmobile – The Batmobile is brought to life with an all-new, original design with a unique look and all sorts of high-tech gadgets. Designed to be fully drivable throughout the game world and transformable from high-speed chase mode to military-grade combat mode, this legendary vehicle is at the heart of the game’s design, allowing players to track their way through Gotham. You can smash through the streets with incredible speed. The city’s most dangerous villain. This iconic vehicle enhances Batman’s abilities in everything from navigation and forensics to combat and puzzle-solving, creating a sense of a truly seamless union between man and machine.
- The epic conclusion to Rocksteady’s Arkham trilogy – Batman: Arkham Knight brings all-out war to Gotham City. A hit-and-run skirmish in Batman: Arkham Asylum escalates into a devastating plot against the inmates of Batman: Arkham City, culminating in the ultimate showdown for Gotham’s future. At the mercy of Scarecrow, the fate of the city is determined by the addition of the Arkham Knight, an all-new original character from the Batman universe, and a vast roster of other infamous villains, including Harley Quinn and Zsa Zsa The Village. is in jeopardy. The Penguin, Two-Face, and the Riddler.
- Explore the entirety of Gotham City – For the first time, players will have the opportunity to explore the entirety of Gotham City in a completely open and free-roaming game world. More than five times his Gotham City in Batman: Arkham City is brought to life with the same level of intimate, hand-crafted attention to detail that the Arkham games are known for.
- Most Wanted Side Missions – Players are fully immersed in the chaos erupting in the streets of Gotham. Encounters with high-profile criminal masterminds are guaranteed, while also offering gamers the opportunity to focus on and defeat individual villains or pursue core story paths.
- New Combat and Gadget Features – Gamers have more combat moves and high-tech gadgets at their disposal than ever before. The new “Glide Gadgets” feature allows Batman to deploy gadgets like the Batarang, Grapnel Gun, and Line Launcher while gliding, once again upgrading Batman’s utility belt for forensic investigations and stealth infiltrations. Now includes all new gadgets that expand the range. and combat skills.