Ontario, British Columbia (BC) and Manitoba announced nominations through their respective municipalities. state candidate program Meanwhile, Quebec also issued invitations through its provincial immigration program.
Across Canada, 11 of the country’s 13 provincial and territorial governments, excluding Quebec and Nunavut, where the PNP does not operate, use the PNP to best meet regional workforce and demographic needs. We are finding suitable immigration candidates.
click here To learn more about the PNP, which operates across Canada,
Once an expression of interest (EOI) has been issued by a state or territory, potential immigrants interested in moving to the area for which they have been granted an EOI can proceed in one of two ways: .
- Candidates can apply directly to the PNP program
- Candidates will be selected by the state government through the Express Entry application pool.
PNP-endorsed candidates can also strengthen their standing as economic immigrant candidates. express entry Because local candidates automatically receive an additional 600. Comprehensive ranking system (CRS) Point of Express Entry application.
Local immigration results from February 3rd to February 9th
Specifically, for the February 6 draw, BC issued the following number of invitations to candidates for these positions:
Note: The number in parentheses indicates the minimum score required for candidates in that particular occupational group.
- Issued 46 invitations to childcare workers (60 people)
- 26 invitations issued to people under construction (75)
- 39 invitations issued for healthcare workers (60)
- Fewer than 5 invitations were issued to people receiving veterinary care (60)
In addition to the draws targeted this week, the BC PNP issued a total of 102 invitations for the February 6 general draw. In this draw, invitations were distributed among the following candidates of his five streams:
- skilled worker
- Skilled Labor – EEBC Options
- foreign graduate student
- Foreign graduate students – EEBC option
- Beginner level and semi-expert
The minimum score required was 122 in all categories except one: “Entry-level and semi-skilled.” For entry-level and semi-skilled BC PNP candidates, a minimum score of 97 was required for the February 6 draw.
Also, on February 6th, Ontario Immigration Candidate Program (OINP), issued 2,086 Notices of Interest (NOI) to qualified candidates. Ontario Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream. The lottery was aimed at medical worker candidates.
All candidates who received NOIs in Ontario’s Feb. 6 lottery had CRS scores in the 379-430 range.
Then, on February 8, OINP conducted three more draws. One was human capital priorities and two were employer recruitment: international students. The lottery results are as follows.
- Human Capital Priority Lottery: 2,118 invitations issued to technology job candidates with scores between 471 and 480
- Employer Job Opportunities – International students will draw 1,182 invitations, which will be issued to candidates with a score of 78 or above. It was general and there were no occupations targeted.
- Employer Job Opportunities – International Student Lottery: 1,252 invitations issued to candidates with a score of 73 or higher in the lottery for medical and technical occupations.
Separately from this week’s PNP results, the Ontario government Announced We have temporarily stopped accepting applications for. [OINP’s] Entrepreneur Stream. ” The suspension had been in place since December 4, 2023, but was officially announced this week.
In a Feb. 5 announcement, Ontario clarified that this means “no new expressions of interest or applications will be accepted” and directed anyone with questions to contact firstname.lastname@example.org I made it.
this week, quebec has announced the results of the January 24 draw that invited two different groups of candidates based on different eligibility criteria. In total, the state invited her 1,007 people to apply for permanent selection.
quebec does not operate the PNP, and the provinces have their own agreements with the PNP. Canadian Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship(IRCC) instead allows states to maintain control over their economic immigration policies and procedures.
The first group of candidates, drawn on January 4, required all recipients of the invitation to have a valid job offer outside the jurisdiction of the Greater Montreal Communauté. This means that occupations and other human capital attributes are not targeted.
The people in the second group of candidates, sampled on Jan. 22, were participating in Quebec’s targeted lottery. specific occupation. In addition to meeting the following eligibility requirements, this group of candidates needed to have a minimum score of 615 to be considered.
- Possess a French oral proficiency level 7 (or higher) based on Echelle of French technology (French proficiency level for adult immigrants in Quebec) or equivalent.
- Have a valid job offer outside the territory of the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal
After receiving the invitation, quebec selection certificate Then apply for permanent residence at IRCC.
February 8th, Manitoba has posted the new results of the three recent EOI draws that invited a total of 282 candidates.
Under the skilled labor of the Manitoba River. Manitoba Candidate Program (MPNP), 151 application advisory letters were issued to candidates who declared they had immediate family in Manitoba. The lowest score for these candidates was 619.
The state has also issued 83 advisory letters for applications through the international education stream.
Finally, the state government has issued 48 advice letters to apply to eligible candidates with a minimum score of 713 through the Skilled Workers Overseas stream of MPNP.
Join our free newsletter. Get the top stories about Canadian immigration delivered to your inbox.