MangoApps, the leader in modern integrated intranet and employee apps, powers search by integrating Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, and Google Drive directly into the MangoApps search experience.
According to the company, providing an integrated platform that simplifies daily tasks with an effortless experience is at the core of MangoApps. Seamlessly integrating SharePoint, Teams, and Google Drive into search allows users to search for files stored on these systems directly from within the unified MangoApps interface.
“Enterprise customers have consistently emphasized the importance of efficient search in the employee digital experience. They believe that employees need the ability to search and find relevant information intuitively. ,” said Patrick Allman, Executive VP of Enterprise at MangoApps. “Integrating SharePoint, Teams and Drive into his MangoApps Search ensures our customers have the most complete enterprise search experience possible.”
MangoApps meets the diverse needs of modern businesses. Extensive filters, weighted content, and user-friendly design revolutionize information access across domains. According to the company, the new integration further advances his MangoApps vision of delivering a search experience alongside the consumer experience, improving experience and productivity.
The main benefits of MangoApps search are:
- Shareable information: Easy access to saved searches makes it easy to share knowledge.
- Save time: Navigate to accurate information with adaptable filters.
- Increased efficiency: A centralized search bar eliminates the clutter of multiple tools.
- Retain knowledge within your organization: Provide new employees with easily searchable historical data.
- Increased productivity: With AI assistance, MangoApps Search provides a smooth workflow for your employees.
For more information about these latest product enhancements, please visit: www.mangoapps.com.